Thursday, September 10, 2009

The pharmacy is now open...


Something new has happened to our family. Talan has maxed out our deductible for perscription medicine for the year making all perscriptions for our family of four free. He's so thoughtful!

I just thought I would show in the above picture how much medicine it takes to keep our small clan up and running. Keep in mind, 99% of this is Talan's medication, and 1% is mine. The other two must be the healthy ones. This also does not include the nebulizer (the mask is representing for Nebbie), and the two medications used in the nebulizer every 2-4 hours when needed, or any of the medicine in the medi bag carry with me everywhere (epi pen, hydrocortisone cream, hand sanitizer, benadryl, and claritin)


On a side note....2 days ago Talan had wheezing. Much like the wheezing that would send us packing to the hospital. I am pleased to say that with a breathing treatment every two hours, and cough medicine every four hours, we have successfully handled an asthma attack at home...by ourselves. A task I thought impossible.

1 comment:

Karolyn said...

wow! that is impressive. and that is a ton of medicine!