Tuesday, October 14, 2008

talan gave himself a makeover...

Seriously, is 2008 over yet? This has to be the absolute worst year of my life! Either that, or I have broken too many mirrors, walked under too many ladders or came in contact with too many black cats. 

Today started off bad when Tal decided not to nap. Because of this, he was a very unhappy child by the time 5:00 rolled around. Ashton was doing homework at the table. His very first homework assignment EVER I might add. I was sitting next to him with Tal screaming on my lap. I reached my arm over to Ashton's paper to point at his homework paper. That is when Talan thought it would be a fabulous idea to fling himself forward and ram his face into the corner of the table. He started crying even more. I kept checking his face out, but couldnt see where he had hit. I was sure he hit his nose and it was broken. His face made a loud sound on the table. I didn't see anything besides his bright red face from screaming for the past hour. 

We finally sat down to dinner where Tal enjoyed bananas and texas toast. I glanced at him and saw something funny in his mouth. I thought he had eaten something not on the dinner menu. When I got a closer look this is what I saw....


I can't even handle it. His mouth is going to be this way for the next 8 or so years! I will have to tell him to smile with his lips closed. Snaggletooth

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Poor Talan :( At least it's a baby tooth.

shamers said...

aaack! i agree -- at least it's a baby tooth. and if you have good insurance, in a year or two they might can cap that snaggletooth. :)

Reddington Clan said...

That looks so painful!! I think it is the worst when one of your kids gets hurt!!