Thursday, October 9, 2008

Due to an incident involving Ashton, a dog, a glass door and a piece of cement the size of his face he was grounded "from anything that looks like it might be fun" was I believe how I worded it. I should know that I need to be more specific. 

At dinner Ashton asked if he could have dessert. It was decided that dessert would be fun so the answer was no. Ashton retaliated with "dessert isn't fun! It tastes fun but it doesn't LOOK fun." I will chose my words more carefully next time. 

3 comments:

shamers said...

what did he DO?

Ninja Star said...

I can't exactly say because i don't actually know. All I know is that I heard a big bang on the door and saw ashton run to pick up the concrete followed by him chasing the dog with it.

Julie said...

more details please!