Thursday, October 9, 2008

The lives of Ashton and Talan

Ashton likes doing "man stuff"
We are so not buying that, Ashton!!
Would you walk into target with this? I've given Ashton complete freedom to dress how he wants. Sometimes I wonder what he is thinking, but its only clothes, right?

The laundry basket in the kitchen has provided a ton of fun!!! 



Tal doesn't know it, but his future wife is in the laundry basket. He enjoyed pushing her around the kitchen. 



We are soon going to have to upgrade from a hand towel. Although, I guess it really doesn't matter. He usually only makes it to the doorway before he rips off his towel and streaks through the house.

The illegals across the street had music so Tal paused to show us some moves.


1 comment:

shamers said...

i would walk into target with anything, if it meant i got to go into target. :)

i cannot believe how big talan looks -- not just heft but like a kid now instead of a baby. it's only been a few months!

can't wait to invite you out here in the winter. start saving your gas money/plane fare!