
Talan and I have been enjoying the park lately. I've never taken Tal to the park by himself. He is always the tag-along when we take Ashton. In Virginia he only liked the swings, he couldn't really do anything else.
Since the weather has been so perfect lately, and since Tal has been really wanting to explore outside I wanted to take him to the park a few times before it gets cold. He is definitely a toddler. Ashton was much more laid back. Talan doesn't give me a chance to sit down. He is always moving. He no longer likes the swings becuase that is way too boring just sitting there. He practically screamed like I was ending his life when I put him in the swing. No....he's a slide guy now. The entire stay at the park is spent going up the ramp, down the slide, up the ramp, down the slide...repeat until it is time to go home. Sometimes he makes me nervous when he gets too excited and forgets to sit and tries to surf down the slide, but he has so far reached the bottom without a scrape. The best part of his slide addiction is his hair. He has the most amazing static slide hair I've ever seen.






3 comments:
that hair is AWESOME.
I LOVE it!!!!
That hair really does rock. Kip loves slides now, too. It's too bad they never got to play at the slides together =(
Post a Comment