Saturday, November 24, 2012

Talan's Christmas list

Mrs. Cox is encouraging all the kids to try to spell words themselves by sounding them out. Talan loves to do this more at school then he does at home, but I figured he wouldn't complain if he was having to sound out words for his Christmas list. I was wrong. He complained, took several days, and even more breaks, and might have added more to his list if he didn't have to write it.

In the end, I think he pretty much did a great job.



Talans Christmas List

remote control car
hex bug
remote control helicopter 
poke-bol and guy
toy story claw
vet medicine bag
stuffed spiderman


After writing 'hex bug' Talan stared at his paper for a bit and got a discouraged look on his face and said, 

"Santa is just not even going to read this because my letters are so good he will think it is from an adult."

I assured him this was not the case and I would even send Santa an email to let him know that the author of this Christmas list is 5, not 25. 





2 comments:

Karolyn said...

HAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE it! Mr. Smarty pants!

Nancy Clue said...

So precious! :)