I almost skipped it this year, but I'm so glad we went. Even with boys who don't really care about pink flowering trees, it was worth running late on dinner and bed time.
 |
| We had to stop at just about every bench so Syphr could take a picture with his beloved baby. On our walk he kept saying, "look baby." He sure loves that stuffed piece of plastic. |
 |
| We crossed by this really awesome tree that had a perfect sitting branch. Ashton couldn't resist. |
 |
| Syphr was saying, "HI DUCK! Quack, Quack!" |
 |
There were tons of low hanging long branches perfect for Ashton to swing on....which he did....every time.
Now that the day is just about over, I can say it was a great trip. I would have missed out had I not gone. Mostly, I'm just glad we found a parking spot, it was not insanely crowded like the last time I went, and no one fell in the tidal basin. Jumping into the Potomac makes me cringe.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment