Walking into parent teacher conference, only to end up having a conversation about Ashton's massive collection of woot shirts, or his vast scientific knowledge with his really awesome teachers, one of which is a Harry Potter fan and welcomes Ashton's constant Harry Potter references. All this because there is no negative news to report.
How I love my nerdy kid. He does his all of his homework, studies for tests, and googles the periodic table of elements in his free time while watching episodes of Bill Nye the Science Guy on Itunes. His current most favorite things are pi, the periodic table of elements, the Pythagorean Theorem, and anyone in history that did something great (Ben Franklin, Einstein, MLK, John Hancock). I'm thrilled girls are not on that list yet, although Ashton is still highly confident and makes it known that he could get a girlfriend any time he wants.
This kid is seriously refreshing.
1 comment:
he is quite the nerd. Although a pretty funny nerd I might add. The best is trying to use a kitchen utensil as his wand... I still think I won with my wand!
Post a Comment