Thursday, February 2, 2012

Adolescence

Ashton:

"I think when I come home from school I'll start eating goldfish or something healthy instead of snack cakes every day. Also, I think I'll start working out. I'm about to start puberty and that is when my muscles start changing."

Several months ago I picked up a puberty for boys pamphlet at one of Syphr's routine check ups as a joke. Ashton has not only read, memorized and recited the pamphlet cover to cover, but is also beyond thrilled, and not shy at all, to begin this new chapter in his life which he believes will start the day he turns 10. Lovely.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Funniest. thing. ever. That kid is a riot! Though I actually can't decide what is funnier, that you would pick up the pamphlet as a joke or his reaction to it :)

Karolyn said...

HAHA!!!!! I dont even know what to say! Once again i have something new to look forward to down the road... :)