Thursday, September 15, 2011

Preschool

Talan is now a preschooler. Something I thought my kids would never go to, let alone pay for. However, with Brad being gone, all day Kindergarten coming up next year, and a kid who needs to pick up the pace to be ready for kindergarten, I felt like he needed to get his feet wet in the school system. 

Upon arriving to his class on the first day and seeing the big sign  saying 'NO PEANUTS', I nearly closed my eyes because surely this was the time that the other parents started throwing stones because they can't send their kid to school with PB&J. Luckily for me, all the parents were okay (or at least griped about it on their own time) with being a peanut free class. It is out of my hands wether or not they remember every day, but I guess that is what the Epi Pen is for....just in case. 



Here is what Talan says about going to preschool:

I like to wear my backpack. I like to play at the park. I like to sleep. I like to play inside the house. I like to play inside preschool. My favorite thing about preschool is playing outside.

Looks like preschool was the right decision. Plus I can regain my sanity in that 4 days a week.

No comments: