Sunday, July 17, 2011

Under the sea

Once learning of Brad's upcoming deployment, and when plans were looking like we were not going to be given any more time with Brad than it takes him to out process at the Pentagon, we decided to skip town, cross our fingers that no one needed Brad for anything so we wouldn't get caught being somewhere he weren't supposed to be, and have a super fun family day. 

A super fun family day that brought us to the National Aquarium in Baltimore. We seriously love this place, and they had built new things since we were there several years ago. Talan, of course, wore his bee hat in hopes of scaring the dolphins. It did not work. 



Syphr loved the jellyfish. He was so interested in seeing everything, and trying to figure out what he was looking at.

1 comment:

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

I have been there, years ago, but was great fun. It was probably 8-10 years ago. I went there for a business trip when I was working before I had my kiddos and we took a day and went to the aquarium.