I am incredibly fond of Syphr's hair. After his haircut at 10 months, I haven't been able to bring myself to go near it with scissors because, as his hair grew longer after the cut, it grew the cutest little curls. I do so enjoy having a boy with hair that is not super straight.
That said, I do have an issue. The hair on the top of his head is straight. No wave, no thinking about curling....just flat and straight. I thought it would follow the example of the rest of his hair and curl as it grew longer, but no such luck.
So far I can only come up with 2 solutions:
1 - shave the top of his head, while avoiding the awkwardness when someone asks about his unusual hair growth, and cross my fingers it grows in curly
2 - perm his baby head on up
Now, I'm sure that the outcome of either solution would land me on someone's list of worst parent ever, but I just can't get rid of those curls. What to do, what to do....
1 comment:
I'd just buzz the whole thing. He'll thank you for it someday ;)
Post a Comment