Monday, August 10, 2009

Prove it

The five year olds were in the back of the car bantering over who does and who does not have a significant other. Ashton somehow thinks this conversation is directed towards him, and turns around and shouts:

"Yeah! Well I could get one if I wanted one"

Thank you for the clarification Ashton.

5 comments:

Jessi said...

Cute! I'm sure he could! Will he be going to Wanamaker or Farley this year?

Outnumbered said...

He was supposed to go to Wanamaker, but they called today looking for 2nd graders to go to Farley cause Wanamaker is overcrowded in that grade. So, now he's going to Farley.

Karolyn said...

oh my goodness! Seriously... you have the funniest stories!

Jessi said...

Jozie is going to Farley! Maybe they'll be in the same class. Why that makes me so excited from so far away, I have NO IDEA!

A. Pearce said...

I love reading your blog! Ashton is a stud and I bet he could get one if he wanted to. LOL.