Yesterday my hyper-sensitive stud muffin turned two. Its about time since he's been acting the part for a while now. We had a nice morning at the zoo where we went back to look at the elephants 3 times, found out we were scared of ducks when roaming loose and not behind a fence, saw the hippo eating breakfast, and trying to make the lions roar. Even though Talan likes to play with his brother and cousins, I think he likes being the only kid sometimes.
I had to buy him a backpack when school started because he wants to be just like the big kids. Once it is on he rarely takes it off. He is my pack mule.
He dined on the best lunch ever....CORN DOGS!
I think Talan had a good day. Maybe too much sugar, but what is a birthday with out a little overdose of the sweet substance.
4 comments:
SO CUTE! what a big boy.
Happy Belated Birthday Big Guy! Love the scooter and the pack!
how can he be two already! ps love the knee pads i mean how cute are those!
Awesome! What a fun day!
Post a Comment