Sunday, March 1, 2009

Get ready to be insanely jealous!

Today I sat behind two 8 year old girls who kept looking at each other and clapping high above their heads. Today I sat next to three teenage girls with extremely loud screaming tendencies. Today I wanted to claw my eyes out with a dull fork, because today was the day I saw, 

The Jonas Brothers 3D Concert Experience!

I will say it was definitely an experience. I'm pretty sure the middle one that all these girls in the theatre were fawning over was wearing a women's suit. Ashton was the only boy there. He was much too embarrassed to take on the clapping, screaming frenzy of the girls in the theatre, but I did catch him dancing a couple times. 

So, recap...

Overall I give it two thumbs up for Jonas Brothers fans, as well as two thumbs up if you feel like doing something that makes you want to jump out of a window. 

2 comments:

shamers said...

if i had known who the jonas brothers were going to turn out to be, i might have paid attention at the white house easter egg deal last year. :) ashton must be hot stuff to get to see so much of them.

M said...

So jealous ;-). Just kidding. I (along with you) have already seen them in concert. I wish you were here for the Easter Egg roll this year. It just won't be the same without you and Shane.