Saturday, February 28, 2009

18 month old for sale!

Talan will be on the curb ready for pickup! 

Strike 1--Yesterday he woke me up by throwing a soccer ball directly on my face. 

Strike 2--While I was showering he unrolled an entire roll of toilet paper all over the bathroom floor. When I saw his mess he looked at me as if he was saying, "was I not supposed to do that?"

Strike 3--I nearly had a heart attack when Tal decided he wanted to eat down in the basement which meant he had to push his booster seat down the steps. Not only did his booster seat come down the stairs, but also the kitchen chair it is strapped to. Talan was at the top of the steps pointing at the chair and saying "dat?"

He is crazy!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Last week I posted a sign on my door that said. Free child inquire within. I can totally relate!

shamers said...

yikes! sounds like you need to get a cage for that thing! :)