Missing:
12 binkis
Time Missing:
A gradual disappearance over the last week.
Suspect Charged With Binki Heist:
Talan Makai Coates
Comments:
About a week ago I caught Talan hiding his binkis under his shoe in Ashton's sock basket. He wised up and realized he needed a more secure holding station for his beloved binkis. For the past week I've been searching for this location. Today the case was solved.
Evidence:
When suspect was asked to give a statement he declined. Instead he gave a face of shock and dismay that his binki heist had been outed.
4 comments:
Best post ever! Talan freaking rocks! I love the crime report
AAAa! That's is so funny. He is already shaping up to be as funny as Ashton.
Ha! I love it! You are so creative in the way you write too! I LOVE Talin's middle name.
Seriously, your kids have Personality (with a capital P). It makes your blog a perfect place for a late night laugh :) Wish you were still around so Talan and Kip could get into mischief together.
Post a Comment