I was sitting at the computer today. Ashton was at school. Talan was playing on the floor. I wasnt paying much attention to Talan since we babyproofed he can do pretty much what he wants. All the sudden I felt a little hand on my foot. I looked down at sweet little Talan climbing up my leg and he said "ma-ma-ma-ma"
He knows who I am. I've decided that the reason babies don't say mama first is because then it would be less special. Talan has been saying dada for a few months now and I am pretty sure the chair is dada, the table is dada, the bread is dada, etc. I waited for a long time for the mama and it was worth the wait!
Weekly Wrap-up July 11th, 2026
1 week ago
2 comments:
yay baby t! that's so fun.
Yay! That's the best feeling! Pretty soon he'll be talking up a storm.
Post a Comment