As we get closer to the gates of purgatory the start of Ashtons eleventh year of life, I've been noticing a definite shift in our house. According to my mother in law, I have about 3 months to live. She describles ten as the last tolerable year for boys unti I assume adulthood, she has never actually given me and end date for that. I have been noticing a change in Ashton's personality lately. We have seen a SLIGHT shrink in irrational teenage girl meltdown, and a huge increase in sarcasm. I love some good sarcasm, but 7 hours of it a day is a little much, so I came up with house rule # 23:
For every day you are awesomely sarcastic
you will spend 10 minutes in the evening meditating, isnt that fantastic!
He found out he loves meditating, which to him means imagining himself as a wizard taco fighting whatever wizard tacos fight, and I enjoyed my quiet time.
No comments:
Post a Comment