Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Professional pouter

Lately, Syphr has been the king of pouting. He pouts for many reasons, some are justified pouting circumstances like when he can't have his way, and other times he pouts for silly reasons.  Here are a few pouting episodes over the last week that I find irresistable. He is just so good at it!  
 
Pouting becuase we forgot to put on his rain boots so he couldn't jump in the puddles:
 
Pouting because they don't allow Lightening McQueen matchbox cars on the pinewood derby track:

 
Pouting because I came to pick him up from his best friend Reagan's house: 
 
Pouting because he found a random water bottle and asked me if it was his. I told him no and tried to give him his cup, but he only heard no:

I'd like to say pouting doesn't work, but look at how cute he is! How could you not give in occasionally to this professional pouting master.

1 comment:

Megan said...

He looks so old in the last picture!