Thursday, December 13, 2012

I think it is awesome that Raphael fights with a sai, or "two forks" as Sy calls them

Every day Syphr is obsessed with one of the three following things: 

Lightening McQueen
Mario
Ninja Turtles

I just never know before I go to bed if I should find the ninja turtle dvd, locate his red car that he thinks is Lightening McQueen, or have his mario costume ready for the day. It is always a mystery and heaven help me if I am not prepared.

Today, we watched 5 episodes of TMNT on Hulu to feed the addiction, dug the Michelangelo mask out of the abyss that is Talan and Syphr's room, devised a holster for Donatello's bo staff so he would stop sticking the pool noodle in his underwear, fought a million bad guys that looked a lot like Ashton and Talan minding their own business, and Syphr made me call him Raph for most of the day. Today we were the ultimate Ninja Turtles.






1 comment:

Nancy Clue said...

Oh my goodness. Your house looks like so much fun! Will you adopt me so I can come fight bad guys Ninja Turtle style?! So precious!!