Today, despite being several thousand miles apart, we celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. After coming to the realization I am old enough to be married 10 years, I realized how lucky I am. In attempts to control the level of sappiness involved in this post, here are 10 reasons why I love my love. One for each year.
- He is seriously the nicest person I know. Sometimes I tell him he is too nice, but that is just because I realize how much I lack in that department sometimes compared to him.
- We laugh together all the time.
- He is an incredible dad for our three crazy boys. Even when he has to be apart from us for long periods of time, he still does his best to be involved in their lives.
- He kills spiders for me without hesitation or judgement.
- He is such a hard worker, and has done whatever it takes to provide for our family in the last 10 years.
- He always tells me he loves me.
- He is insanely smart.
- He always tries to help me. When he is home, he cleans the bathroom, and helps with any tasks I have for the day without complaining, even though I know he would rather be doing something else.
- We like the same music, foods, and he goes to chick flicks with me.
- He is the peacemaker and calming presence in our family.
After I had Ashton my body chemistry changed and I became allergic to my wedding ring. I haven't been able to wear mine for years, and Brad lost his one day at work several years ago. This year we thought it would be perfect to finally dress up our ring fingers with these beauties:
We designed the rings, which were made by a super nice couple in Canada using wood from their 30 acres of land.
Happy anniversary love. I love you so so much, even when you fall asleep while I'm in mid sentence during our phone call. ;)



6 comments:
Congrats! And I love the rings!
Oops! I didn't realize David was signed it-It was actually Jessica who wrote that last comment-(and this one!)
:) Congrats!
Congrats, what a milestone! Sad to celebrate it apart, but I'm sure you'll have many more happy anniversaries in the future where you're together :)
Yay! Very good post and I like the rings a lot.
congrats! the rings are awesome and I love the top ten list!
Post a Comment