Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Talan turns 4!!

This year I decided to interview Talan about turning the big 4. Here's how it went:
What is your favorite color?  red

What is your favorite thing to do? I like to play with my kitchen with daddy

What do you want to be when you grow up?  My job is going to be blow the fires away. I will be a          firefighter when I am big.

What is your favorite song?  Ring around the Rosie

What is your favorite movie?  Monsters vs Aliens

What is something that you are really really good at? I am good at....I am good at.....OH!  I am good at making food...........I think

What is your favorite thing to look at? Parks, or doggies, or alligators, or doggies. Like those things.

What is your favorite thing to do with Ashton? I like to ride bikes with him

What is your favorite thing to do with Syphr? Let him go down the Syphr slide

What is your favorite thing to do with dad? Play with my bubbles

What is your favorite thing to do with mom? Slide at the park

How is being 4 different that being 3?  from here, to here, to up, to the planet, to down to the planet, to the side at the rest. Then the cars all run into each other and crash.

What do you get to do when you are 4 that you didn't get to do when you were 3?  I did not get to blow bubbles. I did not get to ride a horsey. I did not get to ride bikes. I did even not get to ride with funner wheels. Like on Dora there is a tiger that is out of the circus on Dora and he gots a pedal bike and he gots it with no more wheels, just one, and he doesn't even have the whole bike. The tiger doesn't even have the whole bike. he has lots of things.

What is the best thing about being 4?  Bowing bubbles, I mean blowing bubbles are my favorite thing of being 3, this kind of 3 that I like. When I'm riding on my horsey outside and riding bikes. 


What can I say about this kid. We seriously love having Talan in our family. He is so sweet always telling us "you're the best (mommy, daddy, Ashton, or Syphr) ever!", and fun when he draws daily treasure maps for a daily treasure hunt, and hilarious with all the random things that come out of his mouth. He also knows what he wants, will blast out his spectacular negotiating skills to get it, and is not afraid to back down to anyone.....ever. I hope that as he gets older, he keeps his strong determination, no matter how grey it might make my hair in the meantime. But, for now, he is my favorite 4 year old on the planet and we love him very much!

1 comment:

lmcarmitage said...

Loved his answer about what is something that you are really really good at!!!!