Sunday, January 2, 2011

The perks of living in Kansas

In addition to hanging out with the Jayhawks a couple days ago, all the participants of Bill Self's Holiday Camp received a free ticket (rephrase: free to the kids, included in the camp fee for parents) to todays game vs Ohio. Awesome! 

We tried to get Gramps to paint a K on his chest, and Ashton would paint a U, but he declined. That is okay, Ashton will sport both of those letters on the back of his head. 

 
I really want Ashton to spike his hair up all the time, but he only agrees for special occasions. 




Talan is the middle child. He requires a lot of attention. He was unhappy that Ashton was having his picture taken, yet when I focus the cameras attention on him and take his picture he does this face:

I don't think either of my children remember how to smile for a picture. They are both always making some sort of silliness happen in their facial expression. Oh well, in a few more years when we hit tween status Ashton will probably not want any pictures. I guess I will take what I can get.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I recently came across your blog and would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com