Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Love these kids!

While doing one of his daily chores I came into the kitchen to find Ashton had enrolled his three year old brother in Unloading and Loading the Dishwasher 101. I thought it was so sweet that he was including his brother and teaching him this skill. However, as I was snapping pictures from around the corner I began to think...

Is Ashton being a great big brother? Or does he have a brilliant plan to rid himself of the dreaded dishwasher chore and place its duties on his unsuspecting brother. 




Syphr missed enrollment. 


This might be my favorite picture. After intently explaining  and demonstrating the art of placing plates in the dishwasher successfully, Talan puts the plate in backwards. Ashton realizes he will once again have to review the last 5 minutes of class.....for the third time.

1 comment:

A. Pearce said...

Awesome. I love this post!