Friday, November 5, 2010

Still allergic.....still asthmatic

On behalf of Talan's current allergies, dogs and peanuts, we would like to welcome weeds/pollen, mold and cockroaches to the "lets make Talan as miserable as possible" clan. It only took 21 total pokes to find that out. 




We now have a new allergy and asthma plan though which I am excited about. I think will be more successful at keeping us out of the ER. Talan got 4 stickers and 10 chicken nuggets at McDonalds so I think he is excited as well. 

Isn't it great when the Dr. clears you to go, but then comes back into the room to announce that it is imperative Talan gets a flu shot? Talan's response? "No, I don't want to do that. We can do that when I come back later." Nice try Tal!



1 comment:

Julie said...

Cockroachs really? That is insane, he is a trooper.