Monday, November 29, 2010

Ashton has a secret door in his closet...

This is what he wrote in school today telling what is behind that ever so secret door:

If I had a secret door in my closet, there would be a training combat area on the other side. There would be an ocean for the pirats.  Everyone will have a specil walky-talkey that has a screen on it so that you can see other people while you are talking to them. I would be the comamder  of the U.S army, and that includes my father. I would bomb some old guy's house. I would buy scuba diving gear and build a hideout in Davy Jons's locker (that means the bottom of the sea). I would build a tube that went just above the surfase of the sea. I would have a lazer so that if a boat came along I would still be abel to breath. I would have a tracking systym so that I would be abel to see where everyone/everything is. I would have a flotation device to attack everyone. I would go to Australia. I would kill all the Hienas there. I would bomb ten old lady houses. They would scream and run away. Then , I would go to Eurp. I would bring half the army, and the other half back at the base to defend it. I would lead my army into battle. After that we would be surprised to find that we won the war!

That sure is a lot to have behind a secret door.  Maybe he has been watching The Chronicles of Narnia too much. 

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love that imagination