Saturday, August 21, 2010

Livin it up...3 year old style

The highlight of the morning was having breakfast in the living room while watching a movie. What could be better than that?




As soon as I brought the birthday loot out he was magically done with his cereal


Apparently this was the only toy Tal was not thrilled about. I got this on one of my 90% off target excursions a while back. I figure, hey, I have boys...one of them will like this fighting guy. Turns out it wasn't Talan. He pulled the wrapping paper off and took one look at it and said, "Here Ashton. This is a present for you."


I realized today how greatly Gage park is mapped out. We had our own If You Give a Mouse a Cookie morning. See, the mini train goes right by the carousel...Talan HAS to ride the carousel once he sees it, so when done with the train we drive over to ride the horses on the carousel...except, when we get there he sees a playground that he just HAS to play at, so, after the carousel we play...but then, as we're playing, the mini train drives by with a new load of waving passengers, and we just HAVE to ride that thing again. Its all a vicious cycle.














Being 3 also means Tal has a new big boy carseat! So ready for this change!!!


So far 3 has brought a lot of attitude. As if I can handle more attitude from Talan. But with a face this sweet, he's still my favorite middle child.


No comments: