It was a good day. Talan was being a jerk this morning, but then he sat on my lap and we listed to music (Tal of course requested T.I), played Farm Town on Facebook, and watched a couple free TV episodes I downloaded on Itunes. He's never sat so well cuddling on my lap. That's probably why it took me an hour and a half to get him to take a nap. This evening my father in law took us to dinner at my favorite restaurant, Brick Oven. I was stoked to have free dessert. I always look forward to that.
I always miss Brad when he's gone, but I try to keep busy so I don't have time to sit around and think about him being far away. What good does it do anyway. But, when there are holidays, there's always something missing without him, and I'm usually a little sad on those days. Plus now my dad is gone, and it is that time of year when I would be waiting to see if he was going to call on the right day. I'm thankful I have my excellent family to keep me laughing.
Ashton worked very hard for 2 days to make me a garden to put on the wall. It's my favorite present!



Time to be jealous....this beauty will be showing up on my doorstep soon! Thanks Love!!

In addition, I will be having a shopping spree at Michael's for all my card making needs (stay away from the Cricut Rebecca! Don't even look at it), as well as an hour long massage (not at Michael's! That would be weird.), I will be able to wear a different pair of flip flops everyday for the rest of the summer (thanks to my totally awesome sister cheez-it!), and...I have a new dress to wear out for my (much needed) date night in October.
Time to be jealous....this beauty will be showing up on my doorstep soon! Thanks Love!!

In addition, I will be having a shopping spree at Michael's for all my card making needs (stay away from the Cricut Rebecca! Don't even look at it), as well as an hour long massage (not at Michael's! That would be weird.), I will be able to wear a different pair of flip flops everyday for the rest of the summer (thanks to my totally awesome sister cheez-it!), and...I have a new dress to wear out for my (much needed) date night in October.
Thanks everyone!
5 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday!! SOrry I missed it!
Talk to me about your new bag! I'm thinking I need one! LOL
I forgot to add.. that I LOVE the Garden! What a thoughtful gift!
Happy Belated Birthday!
Love the bag and the flower garden! How sweet is that! :)
Now I have to add, your reality hit mine smack dab in the face! Dang, I have 9 years on ya...hehehe.
Happy Birthday and few days ago! I'm glad you commented on my blog cuz I didn't know you had one.
Happy late Birthday, Becc! I hope it was awesome!
Post a Comment