Tuesday, January 27, 2009

As Talan is getting older and having more of a personality he's been exercising his decision making skills. One of his favorite decisions of the day is which shoes to wear. Most of the time he brings me a boot and a converse, like he couldn't decide. Even with clothes, some days he wants to wear a tie and some days he doesn't want to wear anything. I always love when he brings me things and says "dis?"

On this particular day he had not wanted to get dressed. I'm fine with it if we're staying home. Talan was helping me fold Brad's laundry. He pulled a few things out of the basket, gave them a good stare down, handed them to me and said "dis?" How can I resist. 




1 comment:

TanyaKaye said...

I love this picture! He is the cutest kid since a certain 6 year old that I know!