Friday, December 5, 2008

Wanna Wrestle

If you happen to be a 6 year old 46 pound kid you better watch your back. Ashton is ready to take you down!

Thats right. He's started wrestling, and he loves it. I'm worried he doesn't get that the point is to NOT get pinned. This last practice they did 30 second take downs. He was wrestling with a kid who had obviously wrestled before, and a little out of his weight class. The kid did not hold back and threw him around pretty good. Ashton thought it was awesome.  

I have to say, also, he could not look cuter in the singlet. And, Mr. Modesty doesn't want to take it off. This is the tournament only singlet though. I had to veto his request to wear it while exercising. 


2 comments:

Karolyn said...

That is adorable! Too bad they can't stay looking that cute as they grow...

M said...

AAAah! That is hilarious. He looks so cute/hilarious! I am so glad he loves it. Wrestling is actually a pretty cool sport once you get past the sweat, singlets and ringworm ;(.