Friday, July 11, 2008

welcome to my life...

I've really been through the ringer lately. In the last month my dad died, we packed to move, stressed about everything and now Brad is being deployed. I feel like I've been hit with a truck and now that truck is backing up on me yet again. 

In about a week I'm loading Chappie up with everything I cannot live without and I'm dropping Brad off with his unit and heading to Kansas. I think I'll end up staying in Kansas while he's gone. Ashton is going to need to be able to go to movies with Grandpa Tony and play with cousins while his dad is gone. 

This post is just to say that I think I am going to go private. I'll be posting alot about Brad and his deployment status and it isn't safe for just anyone that is randomly clicking to be reading. If you want to keep reading about the highly entertaining lives of the Coates boys you can email me or leave a comment here and I'll get you the password.

10 comments:

Raelynn said...

Rebecca - I would like to know what's going on with you in the future. I'm sorry to read that you will be leaving and the circumstances surrounding it.

shamers said...

oh dude. i'm so coming to visit you in kansas. of course you better invite me to keep reading or we'll go through serious ashtee withdrawal. :)

M said...

Bec-
I am so sorry for what you have had to go through. What a tough time. Please invite me to read your blog!!!! meganroe21@hotmail.com.
And let me know if you need me to watch the kids this week while you continue to pack up and move.

M said...

Oh, and by the way, I feel like I'm losing all my friends (thanks to you and Shane), but I know it's not your fault. I'm just totally bummed about it.

Rachel said...

I can't believe this month. Please bring me along on the adventure! RCA92901@yahoo.com

Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Jessi said...

We were so sad when Brad called, we care for you both so much, and we've been praying for your whole family. We'd love to be able to check your blog still, and I'd love to get together with you when you come to Kansas-my email is jessikubie@hotmail.com

Lindi said...

Rebecca,
I am so sorry you have had such a tough time lately and am so sad you are leaving (but totally understand)! You will truly be missed! I would love to be able to stay in touch through your blog.

Valerie said...

Sophie will miss playing with Talan at church and I will miss hanging out with you. I hope I'm able to see you before you leave it's been months. Please send send me a password invite.
valholt98@hotmail.com

Julie said...

I am going to miss you guys! make sure to keep in touch!

Reddington Clan said...

I would still like to know what you are up to. I feel like I have not seen you forever. If you need any help I'd be more than willing. Good luck with everything. You will be missed!