Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ITS BACK!!!

I'm so excited! Saturday was hair cutting day for Brad and Ashton. I told Ashton I could do 2 haircuts....faded and buzzed. He took a few seconds to think and said, "can you cut a mohawk again?" I think I almost fainted! I didn't pressure him or anything to have one. So i'm very pleased to announce....the mohawk is back!


Also, since kindergarten has started we've been on a kick of 'you are your own person you can decide what you want to wear.' today i had to bite my tongue. black tae kwon do tshirt tucked into ELASTIC WAIST black church pants, tie and blue shoes. Its only clothes, right?


4 comments:

shamers said...

well, the mohawk looks great... :)

M said...

He looks so punk. I love it. I can't wait until Ethan picks out his clothes.

Julie said...

! love it all! and i have missed the mohawk! Maybe i should give one to elliot!

Danea Burleson said...

LOL, he's such a cutie. I love the Mohawk and the tie sets it off beautifully!