he is going to kill you when he gets older, that video is awesome! I love it, you must break that out when he starts dating.
that is my favorite movie ever. of any movie. i can't wait to show it to the mook tomorrow.
she loves it! she said "ashton!" and clapped through the whole thing. now she wants to watch it again.
So funny. I love the part when he tries to shake his knees.
we just watched it (AGAIN) and she said the it was emma and ashton dancing. apparently we need to find a dance class for 18-mo-olds.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
he is going to kill you when he gets older, that video is awesome! I love it, you must break that out when he starts dating.
that is my favorite movie ever. of any movie. i can't wait to show it to the mook tomorrow.
she loves it! she said "ashton!" and clapped through the whole thing. now she wants to watch it again.
So funny. I love the part when he tries to shake his knees.
we just watched it (AGAIN) and she said the it was emma and ashton dancing. apparently we need to find a dance class for 18-mo-olds.
Post a Comment