Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

It has become a tradition every year to drive to the middle of nowhere, get lost in a field of corn several times, and take a tractor ride to find the perfect halloween pumpkin. (by perfect I mean a pumpkin that you can lift yourself and hold over your head for 10 seconds without dropping. If I didn't make that rule Ashton would only find the biggest pumpkin in the entire patch, and I would end up carrying it.) It is a super fun tradition that our whole family looks forward to. We were sad Brad couldn't be there with us, but we are all excited he will be here for trick or treating this year.



Syphr is unsure of the corn, but is pleased to have lots to look at.


Syphr really wanted to play on all the cool slides and climbing things like all the other kids.  Next year Syphr!
Talan jumped at the chance to pee on the corn.



Sadly, my camera bit the dust half way through our adventure. Thanks to the trusty old Flip camcorder I now have tons of videos which may be better than pictures.


1 comment:

Julie said...

seriously you are the coolest mom ever. you should write a book on your rules for Ashton. Seriously brilliant.