Tuesday marked a significant day in young Talan's life. He started preschool. Nothing too major...just dipping the toes in 4 hours a week. It is really nice for him to have to learn how to listen to other adults (not that he even listens to me), and play with other 3 year olds, but I think it is also really good for me to get into the habit of leaving him with other people realizing his peanut allergy isn't going to stop him from having a life, and I can't control it forever. And it helps that we are doing a co-op preschool and all the other ladies are good friends.
Here is Talan's recap of school:
He colored, played with toys, went on the slide, cut with scissors (clearly the highlight), and sang 'here we are together'.



I had plans to get this great picture of Talan doing some sort of preschool activity when I dropped him off. Turns out he just wanted to hang on my leg. The second he let go I had to grab Syphr and run out the door before Tal realized I left. Sadly that leaves me with a picture of Talan clinging to my leg, but isn't the top of his head so grown up??
No comments:
Post a Comment