We are all really excited. Ashton's comment was actually "oh great, another one to get all in my space." but he is excited. Talan knows where the baby is, but probably doesn't totally understand what is going on. Brad is thrilled. Probably because he now has an explanation for my irrational irritability. Poor guy. I'm getting more excited. I was on the fence about wether I wanted another addition or not since it is so incredibly sanity sucking when Brad has to be away from us, but I know everything will work out.
Stay tuned for more Small's updates. :)
10 comments:
Yay! I'm excited for you.
Yeah for Smalls!!!
Congrats!! That's so fun. Can't wait to see if it's pink this time.
Yea!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!
Wow! That was fast ;)
That is so exciting!!!! Wahoo!
good thing you mentioned the UPS man :) Glad I could rule that out. I am so excited for you guys
I think it's awesome news, particularly since you have some of the most entertaining kids on the planet. It will only make your blog (not to mention your life) that much more hilarious and wonderful. Congrats :)
Congratulations! That is so awesome. We are so excited for you!
Congrats! We are excited for you guys:) Take care of you!
Hooray! So glad to welcome another Coates kid to the world.
By the way, I'm reading this book and the kid totally makes me think of Ashton. The Wild Things by Dave Eggers, based on the book and the movie. Not that Ashton's wild :) but I think it really captures how a seven-year-old boy thinks. Or at least how I think one thinks. Whatever. :) Point is I'm thinking about you and your awesome kid.
Post a Comment